Saturday, August 17, 2019

Daisy Birthdays



My goal this year is to send birthday greetings to all my P.E.O. sisters.  Since our emblem is a star and also daisies, I watch for stamps and dies that feature them.  Another goal is to make some use of the prodigious amount of patterned paper I have collected....I gathered materials today and made a few die cuts with the new tiny "peeking daisy' die from Simon Says.  I'd made two cards already and need a design for more, when I found the Crazy for Challenges sketch!  It was perfect for my two little inlaid die cut circles. The paper is from 'stash' - who knows??! It's been in the file for quite a while.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart - a  wonderful set that has been heavily used for many years. So fun to combine old and new.




These are the two cards I had already made.




No comments:

Post a Comment