Thursday, February 21, 2019

Botanical Backgrounds



This background set from CTMH has been a longtime favorite.  I've been trying to clean my craft room ... and instead of finding things to let go, I find things to play with again!

I white heat embossed it on some heavy card stock, and then 'water colored' the panel with various blue Distress inks.
This is one of my favorite things lately!  I splattered with gold shimmer paint, heat embossed the sentiment in gold on vellum.

Fun to play along with Challenge #22 Tic Tac Toe at Double Trouble - 
though I didn't add the twist of Magic. Forgot about my Unicorn set until I was ready to post...







2 comments:

  1. Great job on all the embossing and watering coloring on your card...gorgeous. You certainly pulled in almost the whole TicTacToe Board and so glad you shared your card with us at Double Trouble. I've been trying to organize my craftroom since before Christmas, maybe next week. Please come back and share your stuff too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card! I love to see lots of technique and your card is loaded. Thank you for sharing your art with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete