Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Love AHSC #301

My mojo has been seriously sleepy...I had several ideas for this sketch, but nothing very original. A day late....I was checking my blog emails, and saw a post from one of the quilting sites I follow.  Now, I haven't quilted for over 20 years (and then I made three and just quit), but I adore making quilted paper♥  It's quite addicting.  This leapt out and I got so excited because it was the sketch itself!

So thanks to exuberantcolor.blogspot.com and her January 28th post of her gorgeous quilt that I used for this sketch.  Head on over to Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge to see what other folks are doing with the sketch.


I have a file drawer of patterned papers - filed by color groups.  It has some really old pieces of collections in there!  Any long time CTMH crafters out there recognize these?  The tiny cranberry dotted paper is from the company while it was called "Dots."  No judging folks, I have a serious paper hoarding problem :-)  which as you see comes in very handy when making tiny paper quilts. This one is a 3"x3" block.


Cranberry ink with stamps from an ancient CTMH set called Whooo's Your Valentine. I usually dry emboss these for dimension and to make them look quilted, but decided to leave this one plain...and regretted that once it was glued down.


No comments:

Post a Comment