Monday, December 3, 2018

Winter Wishes


No automatic alt text available.

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #293


Totally a 'use your stash' day for me!  I went through my boxes of CTMH winter sets, and pulled out all the snowflakes I could find and a sentiment ( five sets in all).  I arranged them in the Misti and stamped with VersaMark ink onto a scrap of textured card stock...I found a stack of these in a drawer - they were left from making my middle son's wedding invitations (married in 2005!)  I rubbed Perfect pearls on them.  The sentiment was stamped with Outdoor Denim, and I punched a circle mat from some silver shimmer paper, and a Martha Stewart snowflake from that as well.  I arranged this on the silver side of some fabulous acetate CTMH had a few years back, and put it all on a white card base.  A tiny gem in the center of the sentiment snowflake for even more sparkle. I used the CTMH silver pen to add little dots between the flakes.





No comments:

Post a Comment