Friday, March 11, 2016

Working on my PhD

Love this challenge title at City Crafter!!  Don't we all have shelves and bins of these unfinished projects....This one was right on my work table, and had been there for three weeks.

CCCB 302  "Working on My PhD"   (project half done)



Making note card sets for some friends and had been going through papers to find some good candidates for the boxes.  This is a box 51/4" x 3 3/4" and holds four cards and envelopes. I had made two other sets, and then just got as far as the box (made from Close To My Heart Flirty paper) on this one....because I had to go in search of the stamp to match the roses. And then a few emergency cards were needed for friends in need, and St. Pat's Day cards had to be finished....well, most you know that story.

Lots of fun Copics coloring and fussy cutting. It's a simple set, but I like it. Great way to use some nice double sided paper.


Now I can go on to some more of these half done things! Thanks for motivation City Crafters :-)
 



 

3 comments:

  1. You are welcome; you nailed our theme! Your cards are amazing and I love the way you wrapped them. A giftset like this is priceless. Thanks so much for joining us this week at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are absolutely gorgeous!! The box is stunning too! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete