Monday, February 29, 2016

Atlantic Hearts #149 Happy Birthday

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #149 this week!  I really wanted the sentiment to be transparent...but I've had limited success with vellum. So I was thrilled when I managed to not only use it, but heat emboss on it. Wow! Thank you craft angels.

                                               




The paper is from the Zoe collection, sentiment from the Happy to be Friends set. The Zoe paper reminded me of pinwheels, and I used a tiny brad to fashion the pin wheel. Card stock is Sorbet, Glacier, and White Daisy. The White Daisy was embossed with a Cricut  folder called Twill Stripe. The puffy butterfly embellishment helps hold the vellum in place.  I very carefully used some Ranger Multi Medium Matte behind the letters so no 'glue' would show.  It did show at first, but dried and vanished!

Thanks for looking in!  Check out the challenge and give it a try.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment