Saturday, April 20, 2013

Angel Trumpets OLW 136 'A' OK



My son and I saw these lovely flowers in Thailand at the royal palace in Chiang Mai.  The Angel Trumpets are yellow, or pink and are gigantic and spectacular!  This digital image comes from Tiffany Doodles.  It has been colored with water brush using Close To My Heart inks. The sentiment was computer generated.  The OLW challenge is to use elements that begin with 'A' - so Angel trumpets and 'always' sentiment are fitting for that.
It has been a while since I played along with One Layer Wednesday challenges.  But the designers there were the first to introduce me to the joys of attempting clean and simple cards, and they remain the gold standard for such creations. 

 

3 comments:

  1. Wow--stunning 1 layer CAS card--lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great card and lovely coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you played along! This is such a beautiful image and you've coloured it perfectly. This card is serene and peaceful! I look forward to seeing you again soon!

    ReplyDelete