Thursday, August 9, 2012

Week #5 at CASology -Pond

So happy to have a few crafting minutes today. I have been so busy with family and vacation fun, I did not get to play along last week at CASology.  The theme this week is Pond, and there are some very fun cards being shared here on their site.
For my card I dug into my Stampin' Up! box and found the Stampin'Around Lily Pond and their set Unfrogettable.  I used CTMH Black, Topiary, Sky and Cotton Candy inks.  The sentiment stamp is from the CTMH set called A Tree.  Had to add a bit of sparkle to that fun dragonfly.

Off to a movie and good-bye dinner now.  My oldest son returns to his work/home in Japan tomorrow. I get choked up just thinking of saying good-bye once again...he's my oldest son, and a very good friend as well. 

4 comments:

  1. beautiful card, dena!! love that sparkly dragonfly! thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, love that dragonfly. Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet, Dena! Love the whimsical feel, the simple image and the perfect sentiment! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology! :)

    Hugs to you as you say goodbye...so you can say hello again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this scene of all the pretty things in a pond - the sparkle is the perfect touch! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete