Friday, November 4, 2011

Birthday Kitty



I experimented with using odorless mineral spirits with my Prisma pencils. You place the printed image on a towel or paper towels and pour over a teaspoon or so of spirits. While the image is damp you can color and shade. Wow! It makes the paper smooth as silk and the pencils apply almost like markers. It dries within 20 minutes or so, and if you get impatient, the heat gun speeds up the process. I really love coloring, but can't afford Copics yet. So I believe this will be my 'poor man's' version :)


Bugaboo image, $1 bin sentiment, stash ribbon, silver embossing powder,a tiny bling for the flower center, sliver brads, and a square off a 4"x4" textured pad of colors I bought years ago.


Sometimes it's fun thinking of ways to use up what you have!


Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment