Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Back and ready to play! D2D and MoJo Monday



The trip to Japan was incredible! I even found a few craft stores there...more on that later.

I did miss the weekly digital image at Designed 2 Delight, and was happy to buy in this week with a pretty stitched pumpkin. The images are free if you make/post a card each week. I used the MojoMonday sketch for this week as well. I printed the D2D pumpkin and border design and paper pieced them. All other supplies Close To My Heart. papers: Lucky and Felicity collections, pewter embellishments and wood button.


The craft room is piled high with ideas, and new products from Close To My Heart arrive this afternoon! So much to play with....but school will begin soon. So I must divide my time between preparing for classes and crafting. And grandchildren :>)

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to checking out your posts. Your work is SO INSPIRING! Thank you, for being you! :-)

    ReplyDelete