Tuesday, March 5, 2024

A Friend Like You

 

A new sketch for you to try!

Visit Try a Sketch On Tuesday to see the rest of the design team inspiration for this Sketch #642. TSOT sketch challenges run for two weeks.

My card used the Mod Layering Leaves stencil from Simon Says Stamp and Altenew Green Valley inks. I chose the ink colors to go with some card scraps I had in my stash. I stenciled on the darker piece with white pigment ink and embossed and fussy cut. The sentiment is from My Creative Time Friendship set. The center die cut is Daisies & Leaves from Simon Says Stamp.

Hope to see your creations at TSOT!


Also linking to the sister blog Double Trouble #161 - Pinch Proof.  My card is only green, no gold so I haven't all the options.  Check out this fun challenge and the awesome inspiration there.




9 comments:

  1. Dena, wow, what a beautiful monochromatic card... love the soft greens and the die cut white floral is so perfect. Love the dimension. As info, had problem this week with your link... I will be sending you a messenger so we can see where the problem might be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By the way, you might want to share your card with our Sister Challenge at Double Trouble "Pinch Proof" requirement to use green... hope to see you there.

      Delete
    2. Dena, thank you for sharing your card with us at Double Trouble.

      Delete
  2. That white silhouette diecut is so delicate and elegant!
    https://instagram.com/stamprgrl

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty - the white stencilling is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dena, this is gorgeous in green and white! Both the stenciled background and the delicate white floral die are eye catching. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the green and white, a beautiful card Dena. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the crisp white die cut against that wonderful green and white background. Lovely card and wondeful job with the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the green and white freshness of your card, Dena! Great sketch interpretation as well. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble #161.

    ReplyDelete