Monday, October 10, 2016

Kindness + AHSC #181


Life has been incredibly busy...helping a friend with a large party, and having the grandsons and grand-dog here while parents have a much deserved adult trip.  It has been quite a long time since I have done the breakfast, pack lunches, drive to school, pick up from school, help with homework, play, serve dinner, nighttime routine!! It is enormous fun and also exhausting.

But I put together this card that has a very graphic feel to it.  I've used the CTMH Enchantment Fundamentals for card base, mat, and banner, with a snippet of La Vie en Rose.  The white panel was embossed with a Cuttlebug folder, Twill Stripe. It repeats the design in the banner and adds some dimension to an otherwise flat card. The enamel dots are from my CTMH stash. The sentiment is one of the new CTMH Create Kindness set. I added a swoosh of color using my water brush.

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #181  Please hop over and play along!



 

1 comment:

  1. Love the different textures in your card, and the color combination...CAS and stunning.

    ReplyDelete