Sunday, December 28, 2014

CASE Card



Love going to Impress because they have so many inspiring, creative cards on display.  They had one like this but had hung a very sweet stocking by Little B on a branch.  I was inspired to purchase those darling little dimensional stickers, but just had to come home to dig out my tree die by Impression Obsession.
I needed a special Thank You card, so instead of the stocking I added a little bird. I also used a Gelly Roll pen on the tree to add a bit of 'snow.'  The circle was punched at 2" and after fixing the trees in the opening, it was backed with a piece of card stock  punched also to keep the see through window while hiding the glue holding the trees in place.  Just loved the card at Impress, and mine is a successful copy.

2 comments:

  1. Dena, this is really stunning! I love the simple design and how it packs a big wallop!! I'm pinning this one to CASE myself! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Happy New Year!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I loved it when you told me about it but it is amazing to see it.

    ReplyDelete