Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Birthday

 I needed to create a special card for a guy friend celebrating his 60th next week. It goes in the mail today.

I used two new stencils from A Colorful Life Designs and some Distress Oxide inks on my Gelli plate, then cut a section of the print with my new Mix and Match Frames die from Altenew. I adhered the cut piece to a piece of navy card and popped up the vertical strips with foam tape. The numbers are from a past SSS kit and sentiment from Gina K Designs. 




Linking to The Paper Players challenge 


4 comments:

  1. What a lovely card for a special birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful way to celebrate a milestone birthday. I love all that fabulous texture. So glad you shared this with us at the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. The rich colors and graphic lines make this a perfect masculine card. The texture is wonderful and I love the masterful way that arranged the focal point. Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a special card to celebrate a milestone birthday! Love all of the fabulous texture. Thank you so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete