Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Anniversary CSC 100

This is a lovely little digital called Love Song from Designed 2 Delight.  I wanted to make an anniversary card for my friend and this seemed like a fine place to start. I also practiced making roses. I cut them using my Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge and rolled with CTMH tweezers purchased the other day at the scrapbook expo. They really make rolling these flowers quick and easy.  I also got tips from the demonstrator about shading, curling the edges before rolling it up, and flattening after with an acrylic block.  Scalloped oval also a AP cut.
This card also fits the CASE challenge this week.

5 comments:

  1. Aaw!! sweet gorgeous card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little card!! Love the colors, the flowers and the sweet little birds! Cute as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so pretty! love it! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these roses are so life-like! Wonderful job and a really lovely card :) Thank you for playing along with the CASE Study gals this week! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely...those flowers are gorgeous and I love that shiny bow! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!

    ReplyDelete